We’re looking for people who have something to say about toilets and want a platform to be heard:
- Are you frustrated by public toilet access?
- Do you find toilets uncomfortable or awkward?
- Or are toilets an essential part or getting some ‘alone time’, recuperation and privacy?
- Do you need facilities that aren’t usually provided?
- Do the way toilets are labeled get you down?
- Have you spotted a particular toilet that you find especially amazing or particularly awful?
- Is there a toilet news story you’d like to respond to, critique, or celebrate?
- Do you have ideas about how toilets could be better, fairer, cleaner, or just different in some other way?
We’d love to hear your thoughts!
We are especially interested in blog posts which focus on issues of access, disability, transphobia, sex work, mental health and religion/faith, but all ideas are welcome.
If you’d like to write a guest post for our Around the Toilet blog, please get in touch with Charlotte Jones, our Research Associate, to discuss your ideas. All welcome!